'Runaways' Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning Join Joan Jett OnstageRelated: Kristen Stewart, Dakota Fanning
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Taking some time away from the "Twilight" films, co-stars Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning joined rock icon Joan Jett onstage for a night of rock n' roll.
Related: More Kristen Stewart photos
The young actresses star in a biopic about Jett's '70s band The Runaways, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival on Sunday, Jan. 24. While performing in Park City, Utah on Saturday night, Jett asked the girls to come up onstage and thanked them for their work on the film, People.com reports. She then continued to rock out with The Blackhearts as Stewart and Fanning looked on backstage.
Video: Get the latest Sundance news
In the film, Stewart and Fanning respectively star as guitarist Joan Jett and singer Cherie Currie, who were both members of the all-girl, '70s rock band The Runaways, known for their hit song "Cherry Bomb" among others.
"The Runaways" is due to be released on March 19.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite