Rupert Sanders, Liberty Ross Reconcile With Hug, Kiss?
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG1 of 10
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Warner Bros.4 of 10
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand JuryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:00:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: NFL Dominates, 'Biggest Loser' and 'Hell's KiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:40:00 PM
- 'Royal Pains' Star Mark Feuerstein Joining 'Nurse Jackie's&aMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:02:00 PM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- 'Ellen' Show's Return Banks Highest-Rated Week in Show HistoryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand Jury
Looks like everyone involved in the Stewart-Sanders debacle of summer 2012 is trying to make it work.
On Wednesday, Rupert Sanders and his wife, Liberty Ross, were photographed (with the evidence at TMZ) embracing -- with a peck on the cheek, too -- in Beverly Hills, Calif., after an apparent couple's counseling session.
It's one of the first public displays of affection between the director, 41, and the model, 33, who have been together for 15 years, since Sanders' mid-July fling with Kristen Stewart, his 22-year-old "Snow White and the Huntsman" star.
"Nothing has been filed. It's still too early to tell what will happen," a source told Us Weekly shortly after photos were published of his affair. They are parents to daughter Skyla, 7, and son Tennyson, 5. "She is talking to and seeing Rupert now for the kids, but as far as the marriage, she's still processing everything that happened."
Despite his newfound notoriety, Sanders has reportedly landed his first post-scandal directing gig, the sci-fi flick "The Juliet." For her part, Ross hasn't shied away from the spotlight, and she even walked a runway at New York Fashion Week in September.
Stewart has likewise mended things with her love of three years, Robert Pattinson, 26. The twosome were photographed in Los Angeles over the weekend, the first time they've been pictured together since news of the scandal broke.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Vacations
From Crowd Ignite