Rupert Sanders, Liberty Ross Reconcile With Hug, Kiss?
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG1 of 10
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Warner Bros.4 of 10
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America9 of 10
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Looks like everyone involved in the Stewart-Sanders debacle of summer 2012 is trying to make it work.
On Wednesday, Rupert Sanders and his wife, Liberty Ross, were photographed (with the evidence at TMZ) embracing -- with a peck on the cheek, too -- in Beverly Hills, Calif., after an apparent couple's counseling session.
It's one of the first public displays of affection between the director, 41, and the model, 33, who have been together for 15 years, since Sanders' mid-July fling with Kristen Stewart, his 22-year-old "Snow White and the Huntsman" star.
"Nothing has been filed. It's still too early to tell what will happen," a source told Us Weekly shortly after photos were published of his affair. They are parents to daughter Skyla, 7, and son Tennyson, 5. "She is talking to and seeing Rupert now for the kids, but as far as the marriage, she's still processing everything that happened."
Despite his newfound notoriety, Sanders has reportedly landed his first post-scandal directing gig, the sci-fi flick "The Juliet." For her part, Ross hasn't shied away from the spotlight, and she even walked a runway at New York Fashion Week in September.
Stewart has likewise mended things with her love of three years, Robert Pattinson, 26. The twosome were photographed in Los Angeles over the weekend, the first time they've been pictured together since news of the scandal broke.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite