Rupert Sanders, Liberty Ross Reconcile With Hug, Kiss?
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG1 of 10
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Warner Bros.4 of 10
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Looks like everyone involved in the Stewart-Sanders debacle of summer 2012 is trying to make it work.
On Wednesday, Rupert Sanders and his wife, Liberty Ross, were photographed (with the evidence at TMZ) embracing -- with a peck on the cheek, too -- in Beverly Hills, Calif., after an apparent couple's counseling session.
It's one of the first public displays of affection between the director, 41, and the model, 33, who have been together for 15 years, since Sanders' mid-July fling with Kristen Stewart, his 22-year-old "Snow White and the Huntsman" star.
"Nothing has been filed. It's still too early to tell what will happen," a source told Us Weekly shortly after photos were published of his affair. They are parents to daughter Skyla, 7, and son Tennyson, 5. "She is talking to and seeing Rupert now for the kids, but as far as the marriage, she's still processing everything that happened."
Despite his newfound notoriety, Sanders has reportedly landed his first post-scandal directing gig, the sci-fi flick "The Juliet." For her part, Ross hasn't shied away from the spotlight, and she even walked a runway at New York Fashion Week in September.
Stewart has likewise mended things with her love of three years, Robert Pattinson, 26. The twosome were photographed in Los Angeles over the weekend, the first time they've been pictured together since news of the scandal broke.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite