Rupert Sanders, Liberty Ross Reconcile With Hug, Kiss?
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG1 of 10
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Warner Bros.4 of 10
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Looks like everyone involved in the Stewart-Sanders debacle of summer 2012 is trying to make it work.
On Wednesday, Rupert Sanders and his wife, Liberty Ross, were photographed (with the evidence at TMZ) embracing -- with a peck on the cheek, too -- in Beverly Hills, Calif., after an apparent couple's counseling session.
It's one of the first public displays of affection between the director, 41, and the model, 33, who have been together for 15 years, since Sanders' mid-July fling with Kristen Stewart, his 22-year-old "Snow White and the Huntsman" star.
"Nothing has been filed. It's still too early to tell what will happen," a source told Us Weekly shortly after photos were published of his affair. They are parents to daughter Skyla, 7, and son Tennyson, 5. "She is talking to and seeing Rupert now for the kids, but as far as the marriage, she's still processing everything that happened."
Despite his newfound notoriety, Sanders has reportedly landed his first post-scandal directing gig, the sci-fi flick "The Juliet." For her part, Ross hasn't shied away from the spotlight, and she even walked a runway at New York Fashion Week in September.
Stewart has likewise mended things with her love of three years, Robert Pattinson, 26. The twosome were photographed in Los Angeles over the weekend, the first time they've been pictured together since news of the scandal broke.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite