Russell Brand: 'I still love Katy Perry'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Pictures16 of 17
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
The funnyman filed for divorce from Perry at the end of last year, but refuses to speak ill of his former partner because he had a great time during their short marriage.
RELATED: Hollywood's 50 Hottest Bachelors
In a pre-taped interview with Ellen DeGeneres, which will air on Thursday, Brand says, "I still love her as a human being, but, sometimes when you're in a relationship, I suppose it doesn't work out."
"That doesn't mean I regret it or anything. I was very happy to be married with her. She's such a beautiful human being and I just have only love and positivity for her. That is still a person I still consider to be beautiful and I have nothing but positivity for her."
Brand and Perry reportedly reached a settlement back in February, and their divorce is expected to be finalized in July.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite