Russell Brand: 'I still love Katy Perry'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Pictures16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
The funnyman filed for divorce from Perry at the end of last year, but refuses to speak ill of his former partner because he had a great time during their short marriage.
RELATED: Hollywood's 50 Hottest Bachelors
In a pre-taped interview with Ellen DeGeneres, which will air on Thursday, Brand says, "I still love her as a human being, but, sometimes when you're in a relationship, I suppose it doesn't work out."
"That doesn't mean I regret it or anything. I was very happy to be married with her. She's such a beautiful human being and I just have only love and positivity for her. That is still a person I still consider to be beautiful and I have nothing but positivity for her."
Brand and Perry reportedly reached a settlement back in February, and their divorce is expected to be finalized in July.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite