Russell Brand: 'I still love Katy Perry'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Pictures16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
The funnyman filed for divorce from Perry at the end of last year, but refuses to speak ill of his former partner because he had a great time during their short marriage.
RELATED: Hollywood's 50 Hottest Bachelors
In a pre-taped interview with Ellen DeGeneres, which will air on Thursday, Brand says, "I still love her as a human being, but, sometimes when you're in a relationship, I suppose it doesn't work out."
"That doesn't mean I regret it or anything. I was very happy to be married with her. She's such a beautiful human being and I just have only love and positivity for her. That is still a person I still consider to be beautiful and I have nothing but positivity for her."
Brand and Perry reportedly reached a settlement back in February, and their divorce is expected to be finalized in July.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite