Russell Brand: 'I still love Katy Perry'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Pictures16 of 17
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
The funnyman filed for divorce from Perry at the end of last year, but refuses to speak ill of his former partner because he had a great time during their short marriage.
RELATED: Hollywood's 50 Hottest Bachelors
In a pre-taped interview with Ellen DeGeneres, which will air on Thursday, Brand says, "I still love her as a human being, but, sometimes when you're in a relationship, I suppose it doesn't work out."
"That doesn't mean I regret it or anything. I was very happy to be married with her. She's such a beautiful human being and I just have only love and positivity for her. That is still a person I still consider to be beautiful and I have nothing but positivity for her."
Brand and Perry reportedly reached a settlement back in February, and their divorce is expected to be finalized in July.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite