Russell Brand: 'I still love Katy Perry'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: FDU19/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Pictures16 of 17
More Celeb News
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Inside President Obama's Funny or Die VideoMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew Weiner
The funnyman filed for divorce from Perry at the end of last year, but refuses to speak ill of his former partner because he had a great time during their short marriage.
RELATED: Hollywood's 50 Hottest Bachelors
In a pre-taped interview with Ellen DeGeneres, which will air on Thursday, Brand says, "I still love her as a human being, but, sometimes when you're in a relationship, I suppose it doesn't work out."
"That doesn't mean I regret it or anything. I was very happy to be married with her. She's such a beautiful human being and I just have only love and positivity for her. That is still a person I still consider to be beautiful and I have nothing but positivity for her."
Brand and Perry reportedly reached a settlement back in February, and their divorce is expected to be finalized in July.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite