Russell Brand: Katy Perry's new boyfriend, John Mayer, is a 'worse or better' womanizer than me
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
It's been seven months since Russell Brand's divorce from Katy Perry has been finalized, and the actor says he has moved on -- despite the fact that his ex-wife is now dating John Mayer. The comedian, 37, visited Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show on Monday and opened up about how he feels post-divorce.
"What do you make of your ex-wife dating John Mayer?" Stern asked. "Doesn't she know that he's a worse womanizer than you?"
"Worse or better, depending on how you view it," Brand joked, to which Stern replied, "He's a better womanizer, then."
"Hold on, I resent that!" Brand said, playing along. "I'm world-class!"
Perry, 28, has been dating Mayer, 35, on-and-off since July 2012. The "Your Body Is a Wonderland" singer's famous exes include Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, Minka Kelly, Jennifer Aniston and Taylor Swift.
The "Rock of Ages" actor didn't want to say a bad word against his ex-wife's choice in a new boyfriend, explaining, "You have to let go of the instinct to protect someone once you divorce them."
But that didn't keep Stern from trying to get him to speak out. "So help me God, Howard Stern, I will not compromise my ex-wife's vagina for the sake of ratings!" Brand said. "That woman was perfect from top to bottom!"
As for Brand's own love life, he denied rumors that he's been dating Demi Moore, who split from her husband, Ashton Kutcher, in November 2011. "I really like her. She's a beautiful person. I've not made love to her yet, Howard, but it's a matter of time," he joked. "That's the sort of thing that'll get in the newspaper."
Brand admits he'd like to find someone new, but right now he's focusing on himself.
"I'm not dating anybody. Actually, I'd like a romance," he said. "Not so much playing the field, just going through life, meditating, doing yoga, concentrating on this TV show and trying to find a nice wife."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite