Russell Brand: Katy Perry's new boyfriend, John Mayer, is a 'worse or better' womanizer than me
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 50 Countries Enter Oscar Foreign Language Race: The Complete List (So Far)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:59:00 AM
- LA attorney faces suspension over doctored photosMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:49:17 AM
- Peter Dinklage to Star in Crime Thriller 'The Thicket'MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Cuban salsa singer split between island and USMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:46:45 AM
- Competency hearing slated for boy in artist deathMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:41:47 AM
- 50 Countries Enter Oscar Foreign Language Race: The Complete List (So Far)
It's been seven months since Russell Brand's divorce from Katy Perry has been finalized, and the actor says he has moved on -- despite the fact that his ex-wife is now dating John Mayer. The comedian, 37, visited Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show on Monday and opened up about how he feels post-divorce.
"What do you make of your ex-wife dating John Mayer?" Stern asked. "Doesn't she know that he's a worse womanizer than you?"
"Worse or better, depending on how you view it," Brand joked, to which Stern replied, "He's a better womanizer, then."
"Hold on, I resent that!" Brand said, playing along. "I'm world-class!"
Perry, 28, has been dating Mayer, 35, on-and-off since July 2012. The "Your Body Is a Wonderland" singer's famous exes include Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, Minka Kelly, Jennifer Aniston and Taylor Swift.
The "Rock of Ages" actor didn't want to say a bad word against his ex-wife's choice in a new boyfriend, explaining, "You have to let go of the instinct to protect someone once you divorce them."
But that didn't keep Stern from trying to get him to speak out. "So help me God, Howard Stern, I will not compromise my ex-wife's vagina for the sake of ratings!" Brand said. "That woman was perfect from top to bottom!"
As for Brand's own love life, he denied rumors that he's been dating Demi Moore, who split from her husband, Ashton Kutcher, in November 2011. "I really like her. She's a beautiful person. I've not made love to her yet, Howard, but it's a matter of time," he joked. "That's the sort of thing that'll get in the newspaper."
Brand admits he'd like to find someone new, but right now he's focusing on himself.
"I'm not dating anybody. Actually, I'd like a romance," he said. "Not so much playing the field, just going through life, meditating, doing yoga, concentrating on this TV show and trying to find a nice wife."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite