Russell Brand leaves police custody
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: B. Dowling/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: B. Dowling/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
British comedian Russell Brand has been released from police custody following his arrest on Thursday.
The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star walked free from a jail in New Orleans on $5,000 bail.
RELATED: Hollywood's 50 Hottest Bachelors
He flashed a smile to waiting photographers and was greeted by his mother, Barbara, and rumored girlfriend, Oriela Medellin Amieiro.
Brand, who is filming a movie in the city, surrendered to police earlier in the day after a warrant was issued for his arrest on Wednesday night.
He was questioned over his run-in with a paparazzo on Monday, when Brand allegedly hurled the snapper's iPhone through the window of a nearby building.
Brand was booked on one count of simple criminal damage to property and faces a $700 fine for his outburst.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite