Russell Brand's bachelor party takes over Stringfellows
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 8
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
- Photo: Dan Callister/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 8
- Photo: © RD / Kirkland/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Mad Men' Star Elisabeth Moss Is Over Talking About Scientology, Still Open to TraMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:23:00 AM
- Chris DeWolfe on Building a Social Gaming Giant, Zynga's Problems and Lessons From MySpaceMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:17:00 AM
- Halle Berry's 'Extant' Premiere Pushed a Week as CBS Sets Summer SlateMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:00:00 AM
- 'Nymphomaniac': 5 WTF Moments, From Penis Montages to Christian Slater Bathroom AcMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 8:50:00 AM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta Talks 'Weed' Sequel: 'It Seems Politics TrumpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 8:39:00 AM
- 'Mad Men' Star Elisabeth Moss Is Over Talking About Scientology, Still Open to Tra
British comic Russell Brand went back to his bad boy ways for his bachelor party on Saturday when he visited a notorious London strip club with his pals.
The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star is preparing to wed his pop star girlfriend Katy Perry next month, and he enjoyed one of his final days as a single man by watching his beloved West Ham soccer team beat rivals Tottenham Hotspur with former Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher and comic David Walliams.
RELATED: Katy Perry sticks her tongue out & more LOL pics
He was later joined by TV host Jonathan Ross, director Guy Ritchie and rocker Carl Barat for a meal at Gordon Ramsay's posh eatery, The Albion, before the group hit the British capital's famous lap-dancing bar, Stringfellows.
And the funnyman was ecstatic to find he had been given a free reign over the venue by owner Peter Stringfellow.
In a post on his Twitter page, Brand wrote, "West Ham beat Spurs and Stringfellow just told me to 'do what you like,' truly I am the Duke of Essex."
From Crowd Ignite