- Photo: Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Summit/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- An RV dealership sued by Taylor Lautner over a custom vehicle is denying wrongdoing and has proposed a way to resolve the case out of court — a push-up contest.
RELATED: Learn all about Taylor over at MSN
Lautner sued McMahon's RV a week ago, claiming it failed to deliver a custom vehicle in time for use on the "Twilight" star's latest movie.
Brent McMahon owns McMahon's RV in Irvine, Calif. He says he tried to resolve the dispute with Lautner out of court, but that the actor's camp demanded $40,000 as a settlement.
RELATED: Check out these photos of Taylor
McMahon says he's willing to pay the 18-year-old the money — if the actor beats him in a push-up contest.
Lautner's attorney, Robert Barta, did not immediately return a phone message.
The 47-year-old McMahon says if he wins, he'll donate the money to charity.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite