Ryan Gosling Cooks for Pregnant Eva Mendes: He's Already a 'Caring Father-to-Be'
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com2 of 17
- Photo: New Line Cinema3 of 17
- Photo: New Line Cinema4 of 17
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA10 of 17
- Photo: infusla-273/INF11 of 17
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex USA13 of 17
- Photo: VALPO NNEWs//WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's MuseumMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Discovery's Nik Wallenda Chicago Skyscraper Walk to Air Live in NovemberMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:49:00 AM
- Eminem Publishers Sue New Zealand Political Party for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Universal's Kevin Grayson to Head Film Distribution at Robert Simonds' New CompanyMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Gary Oldman Will Produce 'Deep Web' Series for Spike TVMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:17:00 AM
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's Museum
File this under "More Reasons to Love Ryan Gosling." The "Only God Forgives" actor, who's expecting a baby with actress Eva Mendes, has taken on the job of personal chef for his pregnant girlfriend, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.
"Ryan goes out and gets the groceries," the insider tells Us of the Notebook hunk. "[Eva's] been wanting pasta, and he's cooking her meals." Adds the source: "Ryan has already stepped into the role of caring father-to-be."
As previously reported, Gosling, 33, and Mendes, 40, are set to welcome their first child together in just a few months' time. They clicked on the set of "The Place Beyond the Pines" back in 2011 -- the same year, incidentally, that the actor expressed his desire to start a family.
"I'd like to be making babies but I'm not, so I'm making movies," he told the U.K.-based paper The Times that September. "When someone comes along, I don't think I'll be able to do both and I'm fine with that. I'll make movies until I make babies."
For more on Ryan and Eva's big news -- including how they went from friends to more than friends, what his crew thinks of her, and how he knew she was The One -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite