Ryan Gosling's Mom Wears Eva Mendes' Clothes to 'Gangster Squad' Premiere
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: WENN/Disney Channel/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Dominic Chan/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Peter/NPG13 of 16
- Photo: Bryan/MRM/NPG14 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
In Mendes' absence, Ryan, 32, decided to bring his mother, Donna Gosling, as his date. "My mother's wearing all my girlfriend's clothes," the actor told E! News.
"I'm wearing Eva Mendes," Donna echoed. "She let me raid her closet."
When Us Weekly asked Ryan what made his mother the perfect date, he struggled to find the right words. "I mean, where do I start?" he replied. "That's an impossible question to answer. She's amazing!"
Part of what makes Ryan's mother so amazing, a source once said, is how much she adores her son's girlfriend. "Donna and Eva get along really, really well," a source told Us in 2012. "Donna wants Ryan to settle down, and Eva is all about getting him on that train too, so they're both on the same page."
Ryan and Mendes were "friends for years," according to an insider, before they decided to take their relationship to the next level while filming "The Place Beyond the Pines" in 2011.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite