Ryan O'Neal headed to court over Farrah painting
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: ABC/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: The Andy Warhol Foundation Inc./Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Alan Berliner/BEImages/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: JuanSharma/Bruja/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Melissa Rivers to Make First TV Appearance Since Mother Joan Rivers' DeathMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:53:00 AM
- TNT Scores Cable Premiere for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' Four More Marvel MoviesMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:51:00 AM
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery, sends loveMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:43:13 AM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in DecemberMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:25:00 AM
- Washington and Fuqua ride again in 'The Equalizer'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:24:44 AM
- Melissa Rivers to Make First TV Appearance Since Mother Joan Rivers' Death
Ryan O'Neal is heading to court to do battle over an Andy Warhol portrait of his late partner Farrah Fawcett after a judge rejected the actor's bid to dismiss the lawsuit against him.
Officials at the University of Texas claim the silkscreen, which is valued at around $30 million, is rightfully theirs after the "Charlie's Angels" star reportedly left her entire art collection to the institution following her death in 2009.
The piece is one of two Fawcett portraits by Warhol -- one is hanging in the university's gallery, while O'Neal claims the disputed picture was given to him by the artist, who was a close friend.
RELATED: Hottest Action Stars
University officials filed suit against the star and the case went to court in Los Angeles this week. On Wednesday, Superior Court judge Maureen Duff-Lewis rejected O'Neal's motion to dismiss and she ordered the case to go to trial next month, according to Celebuzz.com.
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite