Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively return to South Carolina for wedding anniversary
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: FCL/ZOB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
RELATED: Hottest co-star couples
The "Green Lantern" co-stars exchanged vows in Mount Pleasant on Sept. 9, 2012, and the New York-based couple headed back down south for a little relaxation in nearby Charleston, S.C.
As part of their trip, Reynolds and Lively also visited Savannah, Ga., on Monday, where they enjoyed an all-you-can-eat lunch at historic eatery Mrs. Wilkes Dining Room to mark their first 12 months as husband and wife.
RELATED: Blake Lively talks about her husband
Owner Marcia Thompson tells People, "They were absolutely darling. I asked them what they were doing in Savannah, and she said it was their anniversary and they had never been able to get in the restaurant before. The line wasn't too terribly long."
However, the couple's lunch date wasn't very intimate -- they were seated at a table with six other diners for the family-style meal.
Thompson adds, "Nobody made a fuss over them. I know the other people sitting at the table knew who they were, but they didn't say anything to them about who they were and that was nice. I thanked (the other diners) for that. ... I am honored that they came here on their anniversary. I hope they enjoyed it."
RELATED: Hollywood's best blondes
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite