Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively return to South Carolina for wedding anniversary
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: FCL/ZOB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
RELATED: Hottest co-star couples
The "Green Lantern" co-stars exchanged vows in Mount Pleasant on Sept. 9, 2012, and the New York-based couple headed back down south for a little relaxation in nearby Charleston, S.C.
As part of their trip, Reynolds and Lively also visited Savannah, Ga., on Monday, where they enjoyed an all-you-can-eat lunch at historic eatery Mrs. Wilkes Dining Room to mark their first 12 months as husband and wife.
RELATED: Blake Lively talks about her husband
Owner Marcia Thompson tells People, "They were absolutely darling. I asked them what they were doing in Savannah, and she said it was their anniversary and they had never been able to get in the restaurant before. The line wasn't too terribly long."
However, the couple's lunch date wasn't very intimate -- they were seated at a table with six other diners for the family-style meal.
Thompson adds, "Nobody made a fuss over them. I know the other people sitting at the table knew who they were, but they didn't say anything to them about who they were and that was nice. I thanked (the other diners) for that. ... I am honored that they came here on their anniversary. I hope they enjoyed it."
RELATED: Hollywood's best blondes
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite