Ryan Reynolds files for divorce from Scarlett Johansson
- Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: JLM/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
RELATED: The year in hookups and breakups
The couple announced their separation on Dec. 14, saying in a joint statement that, "after long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage. We entered our relationship with love and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."
RELATED: Most Expensive Celeb Divorces
Less than a week later, rumors surfaced claiming that Johansson, 26, had mistreated Reynolds, 34. "It never seemed like she made him a priority," a source told the UsWeekly.com, adding that Reynolds had been open about his marital problems months ago while working on the set of "Green Lantern."
Last week, the pair was spotted having a cordial dinner at Blue Ribbon in Manhattan. The terms of the split have been amicable, according to TMZ, which reports that they had no prenuptial agreement, and neither party has asked for spousal support.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite