Ryan Reynolds files for divorce from Scarlett Johansson
- Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: JLM/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
RELATED: The year in hookups and breakups
The couple announced their separation on Dec. 14, saying in a joint statement that, "after long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage. We entered our relationship with love and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."
RELATED: Most Expensive Celeb Divorces
Less than a week later, rumors surfaced claiming that Johansson, 26, had mistreated Reynolds, 34. "It never seemed like she made him a priority," a source told the UsWeekly.com, adding that Reynolds had been open about his marital problems months ago while working on the set of "Green Lantern."
Last week, the pair was spotted having a cordial dinner at Blue Ribbon in Manhattan. The terms of the split have been amicable, according to TMZ, which reports that they had no prenuptial agreement, and neither party has asked for spousal support.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite