Ryan Reynolds files for divorce from Scarlett Johansson
- Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: JLM/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-CaffeinatMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:55:47 AM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas Special Hauls in 8.9 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:45:15 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-Caffeinat
RELATED: The year in hookups and breakups
The couple announced their separation on Dec. 14, saying in a joint statement that, "after long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage. We entered our relationship with love and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."
RELATED: Most Expensive Celeb Divorces
Less than a week later, rumors surfaced claiming that Johansson, 26, had mistreated Reynolds, 34. "It never seemed like she made him a priority," a source told the UsWeekly.com, adding that Reynolds had been open about his marital problems months ago while working on the set of "Green Lantern."
Last week, the pair was spotted having a cordial dinner at Blue Ribbon in Manhattan. The terms of the split have been amicable, according to TMZ, which reports that they had no prenuptial agreement, and neither party has asked for spousal support.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDivorce Imminent?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite