Ryan Reynolds 'Loves the Comfort' New Wife Blake Lively ProvidesRelated: Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Alex Gutierrez/.2 of 14
- Photo: ALEX GUTIERREZ/.3 of 14
- Photo: GOAL/GSI4 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet7 of 14
- Photo: Claudiorodriguez/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: JC1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: JM5/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure11 of 14
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure12 of 14
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- 'Today' Replacing, Promoting Longtime Director Amid 'Many Changes&apoMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:04:00 PM
- Obama's FCC Pick Tom Wheeler Appears Before Senate CommitteeMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:39:13 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33
The low-key duo and "Green Lantern" costars -- who tied the knot in an intimate, top-secret Charleston, S.C. ceremony Sept. 9 -- first bonded during quiet date nights at Lively's New York apartment, where the actress showed off her culinary prowess. ("I love, love to bake!" Lively told Us Weekly last year.)
"Ryan loves the comfort Blake provides," an insider tells Us. "It's like, 'You were on the cover of Vogue and you want to cook me dinner? Yes, please!'"
Echoes another source, "They are ridiculously in love."
On Thursday, Lively, 25, headed back to work on the set of "Gossip Girl" in New York, where two things were noticeably absent -- her wedding ring, and that baby bump everyone has been on the lookout for.
That morning, her rep slammed a report in The New York Post's Page Six that the actress and Reynolds, 35, are expecting, calling the rumors "completely untrue."
Though she's not pregnant now, kids might not be too far off for the head-over-heels newlyweds.
"I've always wanted a big family," Lively told the October issue of Allure. "Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ryan Reynolds "Loves the Comfort" New Wife Blake Lively Provides
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite