Ryan Reynolds 'Loves the Comfort' New Wife Blake Lively Provides
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Alex Gutierrez/.2 of 14
- Photo: ALEX GUTIERREZ/.3 of 14
- Photo: GOAL/GSI4 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet7 of 14
- Photo: Claudiorodriguez/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: JC1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: JM5/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure11 of 14
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure12 of 14
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TVMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 5 Crazy Things That Happened on the 'Scandal' Season 3 FinaleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:47:00 AM
- 'Fading Gigolo' Review: Woody Allen Pimps It Up With John Turturro in SurprisinglyMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 11:11:00 PM
- Survivor's L.J.: "I Was Completely Shocked" by Tony's BetrayalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Scandal: Who Didn't Survive the Season Finale?MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TV
The low-key duo and "Green Lantern" costars -- who tied the knot in an intimate, top-secret Charleston, S.C. ceremony Sept. 9 -- first bonded during quiet date nights at Lively's New York apartment, where the actress showed off her culinary prowess. ("I love, love to bake!" Lively told Us Weekly last year.)
"Ryan loves the comfort Blake provides," an insider tells Us. "It's like, 'You were on the cover of Vogue and you want to cook me dinner? Yes, please!'"
Echoes another source, "They are ridiculously in love."
On Thursday, Lively, 25, headed back to work on the set of "Gossip Girl" in New York, where two things were noticeably absent -- her wedding ring, and that baby bump everyone has been on the lookout for.
That morning, her rep slammed a report in The New York Post's Page Six that the actress and Reynolds, 35, are expecting, calling the rumors "completely untrue."
Though she's not pregnant now, kids might not be too far off for the head-over-heels newlyweds.
"I've always wanted a big family," Lively told the October issue of Allure. "Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ryan Reynolds "Loves the Comfort" New Wife Blake Lively Provides
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite