Ryan Reynolds 'Loves the Comfort' New Wife Blake Lively Provides
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Alex Gutierrez/.2 of 14
- Photo: ALEX GUTIERREZ/.3 of 14
- Photo: GOAL/GSI4 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet7 of 14
- Photo: Claudiorodriguez/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: JC1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: JM5/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure11 of 14
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure12 of 14
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
The low-key duo and "Green Lantern" costars -- who tied the knot in an intimate, top-secret Charleston, S.C. ceremony Sept. 9 -- first bonded during quiet date nights at Lively's New York apartment, where the actress showed off her culinary prowess. ("I love, love to bake!" Lively told Us Weekly last year.)
"Ryan loves the comfort Blake provides," an insider tells Us. "It's like, 'You were on the cover of Vogue and you want to cook me dinner? Yes, please!'"
Echoes another source, "They are ridiculously in love."
On Thursday, Lively, 25, headed back to work on the set of "Gossip Girl" in New York, where two things were noticeably absent -- her wedding ring, and that baby bump everyone has been on the lookout for.
That morning, her rep slammed a report in The New York Post's Page Six that the actress and Reynolds, 35, are expecting, calling the rumors "completely untrue."
Though she's not pregnant now, kids might not be too far off for the head-over-heels newlyweds.
"I've always wanted a big family," Lively told the October issue of Allure. "Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ryan Reynolds "Loves the Comfort" New Wife Blake Lively Provides
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite