Ryan Reynolds 'Loves the Comfort' New Wife Blake Lively Provides
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Alex Gutierrez/.2 of 14
- Photo: ALEX GUTIERREZ/.3 of 14
- Photo: GOAL/GSI4 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet7 of 14
- Photo: Claudiorodriguez/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: JC1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: JM5/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure11 of 14
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure12 of 14
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
The low-key duo and "Green Lantern" costars -- who tied the knot in an intimate, top-secret Charleston, S.C. ceremony Sept. 9 -- first bonded during quiet date nights at Lively's New York apartment, where the actress showed off her culinary prowess. ("I love, love to bake!" Lively told Us Weekly last year.)
"Ryan loves the comfort Blake provides," an insider tells Us. "It's like, 'You were on the cover of Vogue and you want to cook me dinner? Yes, please!'"
Echoes another source, "They are ridiculously in love."
On Thursday, Lively, 25, headed back to work on the set of "Gossip Girl" in New York, where two things were noticeably absent -- her wedding ring, and that baby bump everyone has been on the lookout for.
That morning, her rep slammed a report in The New York Post's Page Six that the actress and Reynolds, 35, are expecting, calling the rumors "completely untrue."
Though she's not pregnant now, kids might not be too far off for the head-over-heels newlyweds.
"I've always wanted a big family," Lively told the October issue of Allure. "Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ryan Reynolds "Loves the Comfort" New Wife Blake Lively Provides
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite