Ryan Reynolds 'Loves the Comfort' New Wife Blake Lively Provides
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Alex Gutierrez/.2 of 14
- Photo: ALEX GUTIERREZ/.3 of 14
- Photo: GOAL/GSI4 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet7 of 14
- Photo: Claudiorodriguez/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: JC1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: JM5/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure11 of 14
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure12 of 14
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement SpeechMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:24:00 AM
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram in the Most Boss Way PossibleMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
- Tribeca at 13: Film Festival Is Growing Up, but Still Hard to Pin DownMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:07:00 AM
- V.C. Andrews' Vampire Novel 'Daughter of Darkness' Being Developed for TVMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:33:26 AM
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement Speech
The low-key duo and "Green Lantern" costars -- who tied the knot in an intimate, top-secret Charleston, S.C. ceremony Sept. 9 -- first bonded during quiet date nights at Lively's New York apartment, where the actress showed off her culinary prowess. ("I love, love to bake!" Lively told Us Weekly last year.)
"Ryan loves the comfort Blake provides," an insider tells Us. "It's like, 'You were on the cover of Vogue and you want to cook me dinner? Yes, please!'"
Echoes another source, "They are ridiculously in love."
On Thursday, Lively, 25, headed back to work on the set of "Gossip Girl" in New York, where two things were noticeably absent -- her wedding ring, and that baby bump everyone has been on the lookout for.
That morning, her rep slammed a report in The New York Post's Page Six that the actress and Reynolds, 35, are expecting, calling the rumors "completely untrue."
Though she's not pregnant now, kids might not be too far off for the head-over-heels newlyweds.
"I've always wanted a big family," Lively told the October issue of Allure. "Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ryan Reynolds "Loves the Comfort" New Wife Blake Lively Provides
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite