Ryan Reynolds Reportedly Told Pals Scarlett 'Treated Him Badly'
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Ryan Reynolds didn't feel like such a superhero when the cameras weren't rolling on the set of "Green Lantern," which was shot last spring.
An insider on the comic book flick says in the new Us Weekly that its hunky star, 34, was "open on set that he and Scarlett [Johansson] were having problems."
Just a year and a half into his marriage with 26-year-old Johansson, Reynolds "would say that she treated him badly," the insider explains. "It never seemed like she made him a priority."
After UsMagazine.com broke the news Dec. 14, the couple confirmed their split in a public statement. Reynolds is now "beyond sad and depressed," another pal says.
"Iron Man 2" actress Johansson, meanwhile, is less broken up about the situation. "She was disconnected and disaffected" about the split, the source says. "It was harsh."
For much more on what led to the split and how Reynolds and Johansson are coping, pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Tuesday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite