Ryan Reynolds Reportedly Told Pals Scarlett 'Treated Him Badly'
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a Relief
Ryan Reynolds didn't feel like such a superhero when the cameras weren't rolling on the set of "Green Lantern," which was shot last spring.
An insider on the comic book flick says in the new Us Weekly that its hunky star, 34, was "open on set that he and Scarlett [Johansson] were having problems."
Just a year and a half into his marriage with 26-year-old Johansson, Reynolds "would say that she treated him badly," the insider explains. "It never seemed like she made him a priority."
After UsMagazine.com broke the news Dec. 14, the couple confirmed their split in a public statement. Reynolds is now "beyond sad and depressed," another pal says.
"Iron Man 2" actress Johansson, meanwhile, is less broken up about the situation. "She was disconnected and disaffected" about the split, the source says. "It was harsh."
For much more on what led to the split and how Reynolds and Johansson are coping, pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Tuesday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite