Ryan Seacrest on Sacha Baron Cohen Prank: I Had No Idea He'd Do That!
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: @RepublicWadiya/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
This was the real deal, folks.
"I definitely did not know that he was going to do that!" Seacrest, 37, said Monday on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest." "He comes over, and I asked him a couple of questions, but ... You know that feeling in your gut."
In character as the despotic ruler of upcoming comedy "The Dictator," Cohen, 40, told Seacrest he was carrying the ashes of late North Korean tyrant Kim Jong-il. "You feel like, 'This is going too normally.''" Seacrest recounted.
Seacrest knew trouble was coming when he "saw the urn coming up. It was getting closer to my chest, and then it tipped over, and it wasn't the wind. He spilled it on my tuxedo!"
His saving grace? The advice of his mom Connie to "always make sure to bring two jackets, because you never know what’s going to happen!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite