Safety First: Brad Pitt Picks Up New Bike Gear Near London
- Photo: JuanSharma/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: DS/PIXX/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/Pacific Coast News5 of 17
- Photo: WENN/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Picasa/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasam/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
By Wonderwall Editors
If the sight of Brad Pitt's crush-worthy features speeding around on a motorcycle makes you worry like an overprotective mother, rest assured that the chiseled father of six has his well-being in mind when he takes to the open road.
RELATED: Postcards From Cannes 2012
While visiting fiancee Angelina Jolie in the U.K. last month, Pitt treated himself to a little shopping trip at the motorcycle stores in the London suburb of Ruislip, according to People.
On May 30, the motorcycle aficionado stopped by HGB Motorcycles, where store manager David Connell said Pitt picked up a crash helmet, a pair of gloves and a back protector. He also made somewhat of an impression with the shop's employees.
RELATED: Angelina Jolie's Life as a Mom
"One of [Brad's] security men came in and said, 'There will be someone famous walking into your shop,'" Connell recounted to People. "Then the door opened and Brad Pitt walked into the store!"
"We had a nice chat and he came across as very friendly," Connell added. "He is obviously keen on his bikes and has been riding them since he was young."
While he was in the neighborhood, the 48-year-old actor also checked out Daytona Motorcycles, where he bought another item that would keep him safe and sound on his chopper -- an armored shirt.
"He was a top bloke," a staffer at Daytona told the magazine. "It was just like talking to an ordinary customer."
Pitt and Jolie have been spending time in the London area while Jolie shoots her next film, "Maleficent."
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite