Sandra Bullock Reactions: 'In with the new and out with the old'Related: Sandra Bullock, Jesse James
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/GettyImages.com2 of 5
- Photo: Michael Mariant/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Can't Hit Warp Speed at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 8:50:20 AM
- Ben Affleck on 'SNL': Oscar Speech Apology Is Hard Work (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 7:34:23 AM
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in CanneMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 5:13:00 AM
- Cannes Review: Coen Brothers' 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Is a Breathtaking OdeMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 6:30:49 PM
- Deals: Weinstein's RADiUS Buys 'Blue Ruin' After Cannes Premiere MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 4:58:13 PM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Can't Hit Warp Speed at Box Office
By Brenda Rodriguez and Saryn Chorney
The water-cooler gossip was buzzing this morning after Sandra Bullock revealed her baby boy to the world and finally kicked Jesse James to the curb. Nicely done, Sandy. But the big news got the Internet aflutter with all sorts of opinions on the matter. Check out what Sandy's fans and media talking heads alike had to say on the topic.
RELATED: Joan Rivers on Sandra Bullock
Mary Elizabeth Williams of Salon.com wondered if the stress of adoption had anything to do with Jesse's wandering eye. "She's following in the footsteps of Angelina Jolie, whose marriage to Billy Bob Thornton crumbled soon after adopting her first child, Maddox. Is there something about the stress of adoption that contributes to a marital decline?" Williams asked. "I can't help recalling Jennifer Garner's 'Juno' character, Vanessa, who forges on as a single mother after her husband decides he's in over his head.
RELATED: Sandra reveals her new baby boy
But as Bullock moves forward as a single mom, fan Wayne Parker of East St. Louis, Ill., couldn't help but to give Sandy props for doing it her way. "Glad you got rid of him!!!! Love to see you smile in your movies and I can see that you are gonna be a great mom!!!!" Parker wrote on Facebook. "Good thing you know what you are worth!!!"
RELATED VIDEO: No bitterness between Sandra and Jesse
Sandy isn't the only one getting attention. "We are so happy for Sandra, who has decided to make her tabloid cover debut in such an inspiring and classy way. But we also gotta say: Sandra? Your baby is a total baller," said Michelle Collins of "Best Week Ever." And Facebook Sandy devotee Juliana Hill of Reno, Nev., couldn't agree more.
"My heart goes out to you. You are a survivor, continue to be strong! Little Louis is gorgeous!" Hill wrote.
RELATED VIDEO: More on Sandra's divorce from Jesse
One interesting tidbit in Bullock's adoption revelation: Louis had a circumcision. "Bullock gave son Louis Bardo a Jewish circumcision ceremony with 'full on Jewish brit [milah]," SFGate.com wrote. "Sandra Bullock calls the private circumcision 'the greatest moment I have ever had in my life' in People Magazine. Considering all the pain she's gone through with Jesse James in the cheating scandal, Bullock deserves more great moments."
Her fans also expressed their sympathy, as Facebook fan Cindy Newport Amato of Riverview, Fla., noted, "Glad she's had the baby to focus on. That is great news! Congratulations Sandra and sorry you have had to go through such a tough time."
RELATED: Jesse James calls Sandra the love of his life
Ashley Moore-Baker of Blanchester, Ohio, praised the actress for not backing out of the adoption while divorcing James. "She seems to be a wonderful, kind-hearted, and loving person! Her son is definitely going to be loved and well taken care of!" Moore-Baker wrote on Facebook.
Sandy's adoption decision also got a thumbs up from Claire Daniel at YourTango.com. "Sandra Bullock is no racist, but more likely a Saint ... In with the new and out with the old. She may be 'sad' and 'scared' about her impending divorce, but clearly she is marching on," Daniel wrote.
That she is, with her adorable bouncing baby boy in tow. We wish only the best to them both.
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite