Sandra Bullock Is 'Tough' Says Her 'Blind Side' Husband Tim McGraw
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Warner Bros.2 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF1/GettyImages.com5 of 13
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Sandra Bullock is getting words of support from Tim McGraw, who played her husband in "The Blind Side." As RadarOnline.com has reported, Sandra has moved out of her home and is distraught over the revelations of husband Jesse James' numerous affairs.
"I just wish her nothing but the best," country superstar McGraw tells E.T. Canada in an interview airing Friday night.
McGraw says he has not directly spoken to Bullock since the cheating scandal broke. "She's got a lot on her plate," he says.
McGraw has no doubt Sandra will survive the heartbreak, though. "She's tough," says McGraw, who is married to Faith Hill. "I'm not that tough."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite