Sandra Bullock Lists Austin Home for $2.5 Million
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
As Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves prep their Austin home for a major celebration, Sandra Bullock is parting with hers.
Curbed.com reports that the actress, 47, has put her home in the Texas city up for sale, listing the 1.75 acre property for $2.5 million.
The three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath bungalow is located in the city's Southwest region, and boasts a wine cellar, in-ground pool, hot tub, as well as views of the Austin's downtown skyline.
Prior to purchasing the 5,663 square-foot property, the Oscar winner shared homes in California and Texas with her Lone Star State-based ex, Jesse James, whom she divorced in 2010.
Following their bitter split, Bullock and James listed their former California beachfront property for $4.5 million; the "Blind Side" actress relocated to Austin full-time with her son Louis.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite