Sandra Bullock open to dating, isn't 'missing anything' being single
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 10
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Peter Sarsgaard and Mary-Louise Parker Cast in NBC's 'The Slap'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:48:00 PM
- LA Times Reporter Joe Flint Jumps Back to Wall Street JournalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:35:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 4:27 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:59 PM
- Bazinga! 'Big Bang Theory' writers hit Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:56 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's Sister
Louis is the No. 1 man in her life! Sandra Bullock revealed in a recent interview that she's quite content being a single mom to son Louis, 3 -- but she's open to playing the field.
"If [a relationship] should come along, great. But I feel like I'm not missing anything yet," she told Entertainment Weekly of being single. "Maybe one day I will. But my son is 3 years old, which is an amazing age. Four is an even better age. So if something happens, great, but if not, I've got plenty to do."
The Oscar winner previously went through a very public breakup in March 2010 when it was revealed that her husband of five years, motorcycle customizer Jesse James, cheated on her with multiple women. Just two months earlier, Bullock brought home her adopted baby boy.
Now, three years after the bombshell, Bullock is making headlines again with her Oscar-buzzed film Gravity, and the several hilarious antics that surfaced while she and costar George Clooney promoted it. In November, the 52-year-old silver fox joked that Bullock tends to drunk dial him at night.
"Yeah, I heard, I heard. You know what? I'm so embarrassed for him because I think he's showing his vulnerable side," Bullock joked back to EW. "It's a booty call. But then he wants the commitment and the marriage and I'm like,'Dude, I don't have the time.' And he's all, 'But I'm not a one night stand kind of guy.' Well, then, I can't.'"
She quipped: "Drunk dialing is what it is, George. I just need an hour of your time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite