Sandra Bullock open to dating, isn't 'missing anything' being single
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 10
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Louis is the No. 1 man in her life! Sandra Bullock revealed in a recent interview that she's quite content being a single mom to son Louis, 3 -- but she's open to playing the field.
"If [a relationship] should come along, great. But I feel like I'm not missing anything yet," she told Entertainment Weekly of being single. "Maybe one day I will. But my son is 3 years old, which is an amazing age. Four is an even better age. So if something happens, great, but if not, I've got plenty to do."
The Oscar winner previously went through a very public breakup in March 2010 when it was revealed that her husband of five years, motorcycle customizer Jesse James, cheated on her with multiple women. Just two months earlier, Bullock brought home her adopted baby boy.
Now, three years after the bombshell, Bullock is making headlines again with her Oscar-buzzed film Gravity, and the several hilarious antics that surfaced while she and costar George Clooney promoted it. In November, the 52-year-old silver fox joked that Bullock tends to drunk dial him at night.
"Yeah, I heard, I heard. You know what? I'm so embarrassed for him because I think he's showing his vulnerable side," Bullock joked back to EW. "It's a booty call. But then he wants the commitment and the marriage and I'm like,'Dude, I don't have the time.' And he's all, 'But I'm not a one night stand kind of guy.' Well, then, I can't.'"
She quipped: "Drunk dialing is what it is, George. I just need an hour of your time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite