Sandra Bullock open to dating, isn't 'missing anything' being single
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 10
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Louis is the No. 1 man in her life! Sandra Bullock revealed in a recent interview that she's quite content being a single mom to son Louis, 3 -- but she's open to playing the field.
"If [a relationship] should come along, great. But I feel like I'm not missing anything yet," she told Entertainment Weekly of being single. "Maybe one day I will. But my son is 3 years old, which is an amazing age. Four is an even better age. So if something happens, great, but if not, I've got plenty to do."
The Oscar winner previously went through a very public breakup in March 2010 when it was revealed that her husband of five years, motorcycle customizer Jesse James, cheated on her with multiple women. Just two months earlier, Bullock brought home her adopted baby boy.
Now, three years after the bombshell, Bullock is making headlines again with her Oscar-buzzed film Gravity, and the several hilarious antics that surfaced while she and costar George Clooney promoted it. In November, the 52-year-old silver fox joked that Bullock tends to drunk dial him at night.
"Yeah, I heard, I heard. You know what? I'm so embarrassed for him because I think he's showing his vulnerable side," Bullock joked back to EW. "It's a booty call. But then he wants the commitment and the marriage and I'm like,'Dude, I don't have the time.' And he's all, 'But I'm not a one night stand kind of guy.' Well, then, I can't.'"
She quipped: "Drunk dialing is what it is, George. I just need an hour of your time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite