Sandra Bullock open to dating, isn't 'missing anything' being single
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 10
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Louis is the No. 1 man in her life! Sandra Bullock revealed in a recent interview that she's quite content being a single mom to son Louis, 3 -- but she's open to playing the field.
"If [a relationship] should come along, great. But I feel like I'm not missing anything yet," she told Entertainment Weekly of being single. "Maybe one day I will. But my son is 3 years old, which is an amazing age. Four is an even better age. So if something happens, great, but if not, I've got plenty to do."
The Oscar winner previously went through a very public breakup in March 2010 when it was revealed that her husband of five years, motorcycle customizer Jesse James, cheated on her with multiple women. Just two months earlier, Bullock brought home her adopted baby boy.
Now, three years after the bombshell, Bullock is making headlines again with her Oscar-buzzed film Gravity, and the several hilarious antics that surfaced while she and costar George Clooney promoted it. In November, the 52-year-old silver fox joked that Bullock tends to drunk dial him at night.
"Yeah, I heard, I heard. You know what? I'm so embarrassed for him because I think he's showing his vulnerable side," Bullock joked back to EW. "It's a booty call. But then he wants the commitment and the marriage and I'm like,'Dude, I don't have the time.' And he's all, 'But I'm not a one night stand kind of guy.' Well, then, I can't.'"
She quipped: "Drunk dialing is what it is, George. I just need an hour of your time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite