Sandra Bullock Reacts to Jesse James' Move to Texas
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (Ex
Sandra Bullock says she and ex Jesse James are moving on following their split after James' infidelities were made public, though James is still moving to the same Texas town as Bullock.
"I support Jesse in his move to Austin," Bullock, 46, says in the latest issue of People magazine. "We have both moved on with our lives and only want the best for each other. Anything else that is said on my behalf is inaccurate."
RELATED: Jesse has dinner with Kat Von D
According to the magazine, the Oscar winner finalized her adoption of baby Louis Bardo Bullock last week while her sister Gesine and friends supported her in a New Orleans courtroom. "He's just perfect," Bullock told People back in April of her son. "I can't even describe him any other way. It's like he's always been a part of our lives."
RELATED: Forbes' 100 Most Powerful Celebs
Related stories: Sandra Bullock & Jesse James Officially Divorced
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHilton Bust-Up
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite