- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Michelle "Bombshell" McGee/Keith Allen Phillips/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Justin Lubin/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"
By Kat Giantis
Is Sandra Bullock preparing to emerge from seclusion and start cleaning up the mistress-strewn, Nazi-stained mess that Jesse James has made of her life? That's the word from PopEater, which says the Oscar winner, who just days ago was photographed without her wedding ring, is about to go on the offensive.
RELATED VIDEO: Sandra sans wedding ring
"She needed time away to sort everything out by herself," says an insider. "Now, she is ready to stop hiding and start fighting back."
And that fight could begin in court. Word is, the A-lister is considering filing for divorce later this week, a move she reportedly began plotting last month after a fourth woman claimed to have revved up James' constantly overheating engine.
"It's over between Sandra and Jesse. For a while, it looked like she was going to forgive him but not now," the source tells PopEater. "Way too much has happened and after spending time alone, Sandra has realized that she deserves better. It's not going to be easy but she's an amazingly strong lady. Don't worry, she will survive."
Bullock seemed to drive that Gloria Gaynor-esque point home with the sparkler-free photos that surfaced earlier this week.
According to the New York Post, she froze out the swarms of ever-present paparazzi by arranging to have the pictures snapped by Getty, Brad and Angelina's go-to photo agency. "Entertainment Tonight" reportedly shelled out $60,000 for the exclusive images.
RELATED: See more pics of Sandra
Meanwhile, should Sandra waver over whether to pull the plug on her four-plus-year marriage to the motorcycle mogul, she might want to pick up a copy of this week's Life & Style, which has more icky details about Jesse's supposed extramarital shenanigans.
First up: Did the actress meet one of the women James was reportedly involved with? The tab contends that he once "cruelly invited" a "then-VP" at his West Coast Choppers company to sit with him and Bullock at a car race, even though he had allegedly been seeing the exec on the side.
A snitch says the former employee is "sad" for Sandra because she's "a lovely woman."
But it seems some of Jesse's other employees, who are rumored to have known what was going on behind closed doors, had their own way of referring to the star.
Or so claims a "delivery driver," who maintains to the tab, "They joked about Sandra being his sugar mommy and called her his Big Hitter."
And finally, the woman who started it all by selling her story to In Touch now wants to have a heart-to-heart with Bullock.
"I would like to sit down with Sandra and speak one-on-one," says Michelle McGee (we will no longer refer to her as Bombshell, because the Nazi-posing, ink-covered fame-seeker is quickly sucking all the life out of the perfectly good word). "I'd let her ask me questions, and I would be honest and open with her about the affair. If that would help her heal, I would do it."
Wow, she's such a giver.
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite