Sandra Bullock's rep sets the record straight about divorce
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 6
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex/Rex USA5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
In response to new media reports that allege Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock was "on the floor" and "heartbroken" after ex-husband Jesse James infamously cheated on her, Bullock's rep exclusively tells "Entertainment Tonight," "Not only is the quote completely manufactured, but there was no discussion of her divorce during the interview."
Bullock recently opened up about her split from James in the October issue of Vogue. "We're all where we're supposed to be," she says now about the situation. "I am exactly where I want to be now. You can't go backward. I'm not going backward."
I'm grateful that I'm here, blessed to have what I have. Nobody can be prepared for anything," she reflects. "If you end up in a place where you can look back and go, 'It happened, but I'm so lucky to be sitting where I am sitting ... '"
Bullock is already generating Oscar buzz for her performance in "Gravity," out October 4.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite