Sandra Bullock, Son Louis Support 'Blind Side' Inspiration Michael Oher at Super Bowl
- Photo: Katryna/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: EVGA/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: CAD/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Patriot Pics/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Patriot Pics/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE11 of 16
- Photo: GRPR/GSI12 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Sandra Bullock is most definitely a Ravens fan! With her adorable son, Louis, 2, in tow, the actress, 48, was among the celebrities in the stands at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans for the Super Bowl on Sunday. But Bullock -- who owns a home in the Louisiana city -- had an especially personal connection to the game, where the Baltimore team triumphed over the San Francisco 49ers.
The star was there to cheer on Michael Oher, a player for the Ravens who inspired "The Blind Side," the book and the 2009 film that won Bullock an Academy Award in 2010. With Louis wearing an Oher Ravens jersey, Bullock sat in the stands with Oher's adoptive family, the Tuohys, including his mother Leigh Anne, whom Bullock portrayed in the beloved film.
According to a source, Bullock remains in contact with the family, texting Michael "all the time about football," the source adds. After a blazing halftime show from Beyonce, and a half-hour blackout, the Ravens eventually defeated the 49ers with a final score of 34-31, with player Joe Flacco named MVP.
Bullock won her "Blind Side" Oscar just a few weeks before learning of then-husband Jesse James' multiple affairs with other women. The pair finalized their divorce in June 2010, and Bullock has yet to share any significant others with the media since that painful split.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite