Sandra Bullock, Son Louis Support 'Blind Side' Inspiration Michael Oher at Super Bowl
- Photo: Katryna/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: EVGA/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: CAD/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Patriot Pics/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Patriot Pics/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE11 of 16
- Photo: GRPR/GSI12 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Sandra Bullock is most definitely a Ravens fan! With her adorable son, Louis, 2, in tow, the actress, 48, was among the celebrities in the stands at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans for the Super Bowl on Sunday. But Bullock -- who owns a home in the Louisiana city -- had an especially personal connection to the game, where the Baltimore team triumphed over the San Francisco 49ers.
The star was there to cheer on Michael Oher, a player for the Ravens who inspired "The Blind Side," the book and the 2009 film that won Bullock an Academy Award in 2010. With Louis wearing an Oher Ravens jersey, Bullock sat in the stands with Oher's adoptive family, the Tuohys, including his mother Leigh Anne, whom Bullock portrayed in the beloved film.
According to a source, Bullock remains in contact with the family, texting Michael "all the time about football," the source adds. After a blazing halftime show from Beyonce, and a half-hour blackout, the Ravens eventually defeated the 49ers with a final score of 34-31, with player Joe Flacco named MVP.
Bullock won her "Blind Side" Oscar just a few weeks before learning of then-husband Jesse James' multiple affairs with other women. The pair finalized their divorce in June 2010, and Bullock has yet to share any significant others with the media since that painful split.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite