Sandra Bullock speaks out: "There is no sex tape"
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
For the first time since the controversy surrounding her marriage erupted, Sandra Bullock has made a statement, albeit brief, denying a report that there is a sex tape between her and husband Jesse James.
RELATED VIDEO: George Lopez visits Sandra for a second time at home
She issued a statement to People magazine saying, "There is no sex tape. There never has been one and there never will be one."
The report claimed that Jesse James was in possession of a graphic sex tape, which could be used as leverage in divorce proceedings.
RELATED: See more photos of Sandra
Bullock has been in seclusion for the past several weeks and has not commented on her husband's alleged affairs or the controversial photo of James wearing Nazi paraphernalia.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite