Sandra Bullock speaks out: "There is no sex tape"
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
For the first time since the controversy surrounding her marriage erupted, Sandra Bullock has made a statement, albeit brief, denying a report that there is a sex tape between her and husband Jesse James.
RELATED VIDEO: George Lopez visits Sandra for a second time at home
She issued a statement to People magazine saying, "There is no sex tape. There never has been one and there never will be one."
The report claimed that Jesse James was in possession of a graphic sex tape, which could be used as leverage in divorce proceedings.
RELATED: See more photos of Sandra
Bullock has been in seclusion for the past several weeks and has not commented on her husband's alleged affairs or the controversial photo of James wearing Nazi paraphernalia.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite