Sandra Bullock sues watch company over 'The Blind Side' ads
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Sandra Bullock has filed suit against a watch company over allegations her image was used in a marketing campaign without her permission.
The star wore a diamond-encrusted timepiece made by ToyWatch USA in her Oscar-winning film "The Blind Side," and she claims staff at the firm exploited that connection to advertise its products.
Bullock filed legal papers in Santa Monica, Calif., seeking damages and an injunction to stop the company using her name and image.
RELATED:: Who Said It? Oscar Speech Edition
The lawsuit states, "ToyWatch USA intentionally and prominently used Ms. Bullock's name, photograph, image, identity, and persona in advertising, marketing, and/or promotion ... to sell watches ..."
RELATED:: Hollywood's Single Moms
"(She) will not voluntarily appear in print or other media for a company or product unless she carefully selects and believes in the company and product, and unless the compensation she receives is commensurate with the value of the exploitation of her name, image, identity, and persona."
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite