Sandra Bullock sues watch company over 'The Blind Side' ads
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Sandra Bullock has filed suit against a watch company over allegations her image was used in a marketing campaign without her permission.
The star wore a diamond-encrusted timepiece made by ToyWatch USA in her Oscar-winning film "The Blind Side," and she claims staff at the firm exploited that connection to advertise its products.
Bullock filed legal papers in Santa Monica, Calif., seeking damages and an injunction to stop the company using her name and image.
RELATED:: Who Said It? Oscar Speech Edition
The lawsuit states, "ToyWatch USA intentionally and prominently used Ms. Bullock's name, photograph, image, identity, and persona in advertising, marketing, and/or promotion ... to sell watches ..."
RELATED:: Hollywood's Single Moms
"(She) will not voluntarily appear in print or other media for a company or product unless she carefully selects and believes in the company and product, and unless the compensation she receives is commensurate with the value of the exploitation of her name, image, identity, and persona."
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite