Sandra Bullock Tells Us: "Scarlett Is a Great Kisser"
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls Ends
"Ryan is right -- Scarlett is a great kisser," she tells UsMagazine.com exclusively.
Johansson, 25, filled in for husband Ryan Reynolds (who costarred with Bullock in last summer's "The Proposal" and couldn't attend the show) to present Bullock, 45, with the Generation Award, along with Bradley Cooper and Betty White.
Bullock and Reynolds were up for Best Kiss.
"I thought you should have won ... it was a great kiss," Johansson told her.
They then slowly worked their way towards each other and locked lips as the crowed cheered.
During her acceptance speech, Bullock also took time out to tell the audience that she loves acting and has no plans to quit. "No matter what you might have seen or heard or read lately, I love what I do. And I'm not going anywhere," she said.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite