Sandra Bullock Tells Us: "Scarlett Is a Great Kisser"
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
"Ryan is right -- Scarlett is a great kisser," she tells UsMagazine.com exclusively.
Johansson, 25, filled in for husband Ryan Reynolds (who costarred with Bullock in last summer's "The Proposal" and couldn't attend the show) to present Bullock, 45, with the Generation Award, along with Bradley Cooper and Betty White.
Bullock and Reynolds were up for Best Kiss.
"I thought you should have won ... it was a great kiss," Johansson told her.
They then slowly worked their way towards each other and locked lips as the crowed cheered.
During her acceptance speech, Bullock also took time out to tell the audience that she loves acting and has no plans to quit. "No matter what you might have seen or heard or read lately, I love what I do. And I'm not going anywhere," she said.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite