Sandra Bullock wants out of Gulf restoration video
- Photo: restorethegulf.com/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: restorethegulf.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Twice Born' Review: Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch as Twits Under Fire in SarajevMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:31:43 AM
- Rick Santorum Compares Obamacare to Apartheid, on Night of Mandela's Death (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:38 AM
- Sony Taps Michael De Luca as President of ProductionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:11:33 AM
- Ron Burgundy Thinks 24-Hour News Is 'Stupid' in 'Anchorman 2 Clip (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:03:17 AM
- Starz Adds 'Amadeus' Actor Simon Callow to 'Outlander' CastMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:40:13 AM
- 'Twice Born' Review: Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch as Twits Under Fire in Sarajev
NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- A spokeswoman for Sandra Bullock says the actress wants her parts of a video promoting Gulf Coast restoration removed until she learns whether oil companies influenced it.
The statement Thursday came after the website DeSmogBlog called the campaign an industry push to get support for drilling and taxpayer money to repair wetland damage caused by the BP oil spill.
RELATED: No reunion for Sandra and Jesse
Women of the Storm, a New Orleans group that produced the video, lists America's Wetland Foundation as a partner. The foundation lists BP and other oil companies as sponsors on its website.
RELATED: More Sandra pics
Anne Milling, founder of Women of the Storm, says the foundation provided experts and information. But she says the video was not funded by oil companies.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHollywood Love?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite