Sandra Bullock wears sexy, black dress and red heels in London
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Katryna/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: EVGA/GSI6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Sandra Bullock is bringing "The Heat" this summer -- in more ways than one. Stepping out on Wednesday in London, where she is in town to promote her new buddy-cop comedy with Melissa McCarthy, the 48-year-old actress looked smoking hot in a sexy, little black dress.
Bullock cut a slim figure in the form-fitting frock, which also featured an off-the-shoulder neckline and peekaboo slit above her chest. She paired the LBD with fiery red stilettos and a sleek blowout.
The vampy ensemble is in stark contrast with the Oscar winner's appearance in "The Heat," in which she plays an uptight FBI agent opposite McCarthy's loose-cannon police detective. Speaking about her co-star in a recent interview with the New York Times, McCarthy said Bullock is a lot tougher than she looks.
"She's tiny but she's mighty, and she would push back," the "Bridesmaids" star told the newspaper, recalling a scene in which she shoves the "Blind Side" actress (and single mom to Louis, 3). "It was a true fight to the death."
Bullock, for her part, said McCarthy forced her to rise to the challenge. "She will go for the jugular and, if you're delicate about it, you're going to sink," she joked of her pal. "So you fire back -- you go for the carotid artery."
"You didn't have time to let any insecurity creep in," Bullock added of the hectic shooting schedule. "The first day was like, 'OK, we're not saying anything that's on the page.' Then we get into a slap fight."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite