Sandra Bullock wears sexy, black dress and red heels in London
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Katryna/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: EVGA/GSI6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Sandra Bullock is bringing "The Heat" this summer -- in more ways than one. Stepping out on Wednesday in London, where she is in town to promote her new buddy-cop comedy with Melissa McCarthy, the 48-year-old actress looked smoking hot in a sexy, little black dress.
Bullock cut a slim figure in the form-fitting frock, which also featured an off-the-shoulder neckline and peekaboo slit above her chest. She paired the LBD with fiery red stilettos and a sleek blowout.
The vampy ensemble is in stark contrast with the Oscar winner's appearance in "The Heat," in which she plays an uptight FBI agent opposite McCarthy's loose-cannon police detective. Speaking about her co-star in a recent interview with the New York Times, McCarthy said Bullock is a lot tougher than she looks.
"She's tiny but she's mighty, and she would push back," the "Bridesmaids" star told the newspaper, recalling a scene in which she shoves the "Blind Side" actress (and single mom to Louis, 3). "It was a true fight to the death."
Bullock, for her part, said McCarthy forced her to rise to the challenge. "She will go for the jugular and, if you're delicate about it, you're going to sink," she joked of her pal. "So you fire back -- you go for the carotid artery."
"You didn't have time to let any insecurity creep in," Bullock added of the hectic shooting schedule. "The first day was like, 'OK, we're not saying anything that's on the page.' Then we get into a slap fight."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite