Sandra Bullock wears sexy, black dress and red heels in London
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Katryna/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: EVGA/GSI6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Sandra Bullock is bringing "The Heat" this summer -- in more ways than one. Stepping out on Wednesday in London, where she is in town to promote her new buddy-cop comedy with Melissa McCarthy, the 48-year-old actress looked smoking hot in a sexy, little black dress.
Bullock cut a slim figure in the form-fitting frock, which also featured an off-the-shoulder neckline and peekaboo slit above her chest. She paired the LBD with fiery red stilettos and a sleek blowout.
The vampy ensemble is in stark contrast with the Oscar winner's appearance in "The Heat," in which she plays an uptight FBI agent opposite McCarthy's loose-cannon police detective. Speaking about her co-star in a recent interview with the New York Times, McCarthy said Bullock is a lot tougher than she looks.
"She's tiny but she's mighty, and she would push back," the "Bridesmaids" star told the newspaper, recalling a scene in which she shoves the "Blind Side" actress (and single mom to Louis, 3). "It was a true fight to the death."
Bullock, for her part, said McCarthy forced her to rise to the challenge. "She will go for the jugular and, if you're delicate about it, you're going to sink," she joked of her pal. "So you fire back -- you go for the carotid artery."
"You didn't have time to let any insecurity creep in," Bullock added of the hectic shooting schedule. "The first day was like, 'OK, we're not saying anything that's on the page.' Then we get into a slap fight."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite