Sandra Bullock wears sexy, black dress and red heels in London
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Katryna/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: EVGA/GSI6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Sandra Bullock is bringing "The Heat" this summer -- in more ways than one. Stepping out on Wednesday in London, where she is in town to promote her new buddy-cop comedy with Melissa McCarthy, the 48-year-old actress looked smoking hot in a sexy, little black dress.
Bullock cut a slim figure in the form-fitting frock, which also featured an off-the-shoulder neckline and peekaboo slit above her chest. She paired the LBD with fiery red stilettos and a sleek blowout.
The vampy ensemble is in stark contrast with the Oscar winner's appearance in "The Heat," in which she plays an uptight FBI agent opposite McCarthy's loose-cannon police detective. Speaking about her co-star in a recent interview with the New York Times, McCarthy said Bullock is a lot tougher than she looks.
"She's tiny but she's mighty, and she would push back," the "Bridesmaids" star told the newspaper, recalling a scene in which she shoves the "Blind Side" actress (and single mom to Louis, 3). "It was a true fight to the death."
Bullock, for her part, said McCarthy forced her to rise to the challenge. "She will go for the jugular and, if you're delicate about it, you're going to sink," she joked of her pal. "So you fire back -- you go for the carotid artery."
"You didn't have time to let any insecurity creep in," Bullock added of the hectic shooting schedule. "The first day was like, 'OK, we're not saying anything that's on the page.' Then we get into a slap fight."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite