Sandra Bullock's Sister Addresses Tabloid Report
- Photo: J. Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: London Ent / Splash News/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Deano/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth TimeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:16:00 PM
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical ContractsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:32:00 PM
- SAG-AFTRA Represents KPCC Staff in First-Ever Union Contract NegotiationMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:36:00 PM
- James Franco Hilariously Disinvites, Disses Gawker Writer: You're 'One Click Away MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:23:00 PM
- Michael Brown Grand Jury Made Up of 9 White, 3 Black MembersMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:51:00 PM
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth Time
Sandra Bullock's sister Gesine Bullock-Prado took to her baking blog to squash some rumors and defend her sibling.
RELATED: See more pics of Sandra Bulock
Gesine writes on her blog, "Confessions of a (Closet) Master Baker" that she spent Easter weekend with her husband in Chicago, Ill., while tabloids reported that she took Sandra to an inn for Easter dinner.
She writes, "But wait, apparently I'm able to time travel because ... it's reported that my husband of eleven years and I took my sister to some inn (which shall remain nameless because they've gotten enough free publicity from lying up to now) for Easter dinner."
Gesine says she usually doesn't respond to the rumors but this one she says she can prove is false by posting a picture of her plane ticket to Chicago. "So to set the record completely straight, if the post on Easter about gorging my way through Chicago doesn't convince you to my whereabouts and only my whereabouts, then let my reservations on the lovely United Airlines be a true and honest testament to what I ate for Easter dinner and with whom, and it wasn't with my lovely family at some nameless Vermont inn I've never set eyes upon. That night I ate alone and I ate airline food. And who the hell would lie about that?"
Bullock's sister defends her family, writing, "I'm also deadly serious about my family, their privacy and even the most benign fictions printed about them."
Sandra and her husband Jesse James started making headlines after it was reported that Jesse was unfaithful in their marriage.
More from ET: Sandra Bullock Parties with a 'Closet Master Baker'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite