Sandra Bullock Finalizes Divorce
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: People.com/Promotional3 of 6
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
Sandra Bullock has finalized her divorce from her husband of nearly five years, Jesse James, Usmagazine.com has learned.
The documents are sealed.
Stating that their marriage "has become insupportable" after James, 41, cheated on her, Bullock, 45, filed for divorce Apr. 23 in Travis County Court in Austin, Texas, where she is a resident (and where James plans to move).
Around the same time of her filing, Bullock revealed that she and James had been in the process of adopting a baby from New Orleans, 3 1/2 month-old Louis, before splitting. She said she plans to raise the boy as a single parent.
Despite James' infidelities, a source recently told Us Weekly that the two are on speaking terms.
"Jesse would not relocate his family [Chandler, 15, Jesse Jr, 12, and Sunny, 6] to Austin without consulting with her," the insider told Us. "This has been in the works for a while. Austin is Sandra; it's not him."
Added the source, "He'd like to reconcile."
Since splitting with James, Bullock has been in hiding but recently stepped out for a few highly buzzed-about public appearances.
She wowed crowds at the Nashville flood benefit concert June 22 and a Spike TV awards show the same month.
On June 6, she accepted the Generation Award at the MTV Movie Awards, where she smooched Scarlett Johansson and urged the audience, "Can we please go back to normal? Because therapy is really expensive."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite