- Photo: AP1 of 4
- Photo: AP2 of 4
- Photo: HFPA/Retna Ltd.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Sarah Jessica Parker says she's concerned for the safety and well-being of the surrogate through whom she and husband Matthew Broderick (BROAD'-rick) are expecting twins.
The "Sex and the City" star tells "Access Hollywood" that the attention has led to an invasion of the surrogate mother's privacy. Parker says she worries about her "and the safe delivery of our children."
The 44-year-old says in an interview airing Tuesday on NBC that the surrogate's telephone and computer have been hacked into, and she's received threats.
Parker says it hasn't ended there: "She's had friends threatened and family threatened and she's had family of friends threatened."
More on Wonderwall
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite