- Photo: AP1 of 4
- Photo: AP2 of 4
- Photo: HFPA/Retna Ltd.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- New 'Lone Ranger' Trailer: Armie Hammer Rises From the Dead (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 10:36:22 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Review: Bypasses Logic and Drives Straight to the PleasMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:58:01 AM
- ESPN Begins Major LayoffsMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:55:29 AM
- Ratings: 'Rules of Engagement' Finale Down; 'Goodwin Games,' &amMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:27:40 AM
- MoviePass Temporarily Removes Wait List, in Advance of Busy Memorial Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:20:41 AM
- New 'Lone Ranger' Trailer: Armie Hammer Rises From the Dead (Video)
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Sarah Jessica Parker says she's concerned for the safety and well-being of the surrogate through whom she and husband Matthew Broderick (BROAD'-rick) are expecting twins.
The "Sex and the City" star tells "Access Hollywood" that the attention has led to an invasion of the surrogate mother's privacy. Parker says she worries about her "and the safe delivery of our children."
The 44-year-old says in an interview airing Tuesday on NBC that the surrogate's telephone and computer have been hacked into, and she's received threats.
Parker says it hasn't ended there: "She's had friends threatened and family threatened and she's had family of friends threatened."
More on Wonderwall
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite