Sarah Jessica Parker: I can only work out for 22 minutes
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire/BEImages/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America4 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Santi/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Luiz C. Ribeiro/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Though she's known for her enviably slim physique including her super-toned arms, turns out Sarah Jessica Parker, 49, is far from dedicated when it comes to going to the gym.
"I work out for a sum total of 22 minutes, because that's all I can bear," she surprisingly just admitted to an audience during the Cannes Lion film festival, via E! News.
Sarah has spoken about her figure in the past, telling Good Housekeeping magazine that a body like hers and other women in the industry shouldn't be "an example" for other women.
" ... No real woman should look to any woman in this industry as an example. It's simply not applicable because of the enormous number of advantages we have," she told the magazine. "Women in this country should be reminded to be healthy rather than to be a size zero. I'm not going to kid you: Money changes everything. I'm fortunate enough to have things like private trainers and yoga classes. I realize that."
She also claimed she loves to eat.
"I love to eat. I think about food all the time," she said. "Matthew and I will lie in bed at night, and we'll say to each other, "Who is going to make the coffee tomorrow? What kind of coffee should we have? The Kenyan or the Jamaican? ... Basically, we think and talk about food all the time."
Are you surprised by Sarah's workout plan?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite