Sarah Jessica Parker: I can only work out for 22 minutes
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire/BEImages/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America4 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Santi/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Luiz C. Ribeiro/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- Emmys Parties Preview 2014: How to Spend August on a Champagne Diet (Updating)MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:34:00 PM
- Apple to Cut Beats Staff by 200 Following $3 Billion AcquisitionMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:11:00 PM
- John Stamos to Armor Up for ABC's 'Galavant'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:36:00 PM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong Kong
Though she's known for her enviably slim physique including her super-toned arms, turns out Sarah Jessica Parker, 49, is far from dedicated when it comes to going to the gym.
"I work out for a sum total of 22 minutes, because that's all I can bear," she surprisingly just admitted to an audience during the Cannes Lion film festival, via E! News.
Sarah has spoken about her figure in the past, telling Good Housekeeping magazine that a body like hers and other women in the industry shouldn't be "an example" for other women.
" ... No real woman should look to any woman in this industry as an example. It's simply not applicable because of the enormous number of advantages we have," she told the magazine. "Women in this country should be reminded to be healthy rather than to be a size zero. I'm not going to kid you: Money changes everything. I'm fortunate enough to have things like private trainers and yoga classes. I realize that."
She also claimed she loves to eat.
"I love to eat. I think about food all the time," she said. "Matthew and I will lie in bed at night, and we'll say to each other, "Who is going to make the coffee tomorrow? What kind of coffee should we have? The Kenyan or the Jamaican? ... Basically, we think and talk about food all the time."
Are you surprised by Sarah's workout plan?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite